Shenzhen Dosyu Technology Co.LTD

About Us
Sobre nosotros
Dosyu is a leading consumer electronics exporter and manufacturer in China since 2016 with about 50 employees and 2,000 square meters of facilities areas. Thanks to being a shareholder of more than ten factories, all products are 100% manufactured in our own factories, from market research, idea generation, design refinement, tooling stages, to manufacture of the final products.
Dosyu provides OEM&ODM service to customer with quick response and reliable customer services, specializing in smart terminals (smart phones and tablets), smart home products (TV, Set Top Box Decoder and OTT) and wireless broadband solutions (4G MiFi, CPE, IOT and more). According to the needs of the customer, Dosyu also provides related accessories (mobile accessories, antennas, energy devices, lamps, etc…) for completed solution services.
Dosyu gets access to different markets worldwide because of the well-designed, high quality products with competitive price. To date, 10% of the company’s products are concentrated within the domestic market, while the remaining 90% are exporting to all over the world.
As a cross-border e-commerce group,to providing thoughtful service to customer, we founded the Mexico office with local marketing sales.We are glad to setting some more offices in the near future for our main customers.
Dosyu works with care, passion and creativity every day and is continuously committed to quality improvement of our electronic products to meet customers’ needs and to serve for intelligent life enrichment of people.